Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hanging out with our best friend

My favourite part of the weekend is when the sun's out and the skies crystal blue, we'll make it a point to take raindrop out to the beach for a walk. But before that we'll treat ourselves to a nice big (read: expensive) breakfast at the beach cafe. This is one luxury I really relish and it never fails to making it a perfect weekend. 
The funny thing is raindrop seems to know when the weekend has arrived cos she's usually in a especially good and excitable mood every saturday morning. I'm still scratching my head as to how she knows this, perhaps she can sense my excitement too.

Here're some pics:












Bondi beach walk


















Cafe @ Tamarama beach
we had a good time watching some really hot bods (both guys n gals) playing beach volleyball. 



1 comment:

deLuxique said...

Aussie life is really your cup of tea.. you've been saying that for so long since the day I know you.

Admire your courage to leave everything to chase your dream.

Hope to see you soon... but without Raindrop anymore, I suppose...