Saturday, July 25, 2009

A for __________

Received a call from a client who's known to be rude & nasty. My caller id showed "Blocked Call" and when I picked up, I was immediately bombarded by a string of barking demands which left me a little confused.
This is how the conversation went:
A: Pearl, where's the report I asked for 2 weeks ago, what happen to...bark bark bark (for like a good 2 minutes)"
Me: Erm hello sorry but who is this?
A: What you mean who this is?! You mean you don't recognise my number??
Me: Erm sorry but no...(tried to explain it showed up as "blocked call" but got cut off with more barks)
A: This is An***!! You mean you don't have my number on your caller id?"
Me: Oh hi An***, of course i've your number in my phone but this call showed up as private number not sure why..."
(What I really wanted to say was: "Oh hi An***! Of course I've your number in my phone, in fact, it's top of my list since it's A for ARSEHOLE!", even my phone blocks out your existence!)

*grumble* why are singapore clients so rude?!


No comments: